SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Shipping & Returns
PLACING AN ORDER
After placing an order you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order and a unique order number. Please use this number in any correspondence.
If your order is urgent or you have any special requirements, please contact us at the time of ordering and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
When your order has been posted, you will receive an email confirming your purchase has been despatched. This email will be sent on the day of despatch. Most orders are despatched same day or next working day, if this is delayed we will contact you to confirm expected delivery dates. Orders placed at the weekend will normally be posted on a Monday.
Delivery Costs - UK
Standard delivery: FREE
Your parcel will be delivered within 7 working days, although normally within 2 - 5 working days. It will be sent by Royal Mail.
Delivery Costs - World Wide
Up to 499g - £4.50
500g – 999g - £8.50
1 kg - 1.399 kg - £11.00
1.4 kg - 1.999 kg - £15.00
Please note that all items are subject to availability and while we make every effort to ensure your item is in stock, there may be rare occasions when we will be unable to process your order in the normal time scale. In this unlikely event, we will contact you to advise an estimated delivery date and should this be unacceptable, we will be happy to issue a refund for you.
We aim to process your order within one day of purchase; items ordered after 2pm on Friday or over the weekend will be processed on the following Monday.
If your order is late, please contact us. We can only refund non-deliveries when the parcel is officially classified as lost by the Royal Mail. This is 15 working days after the date of delivery.
NOTE: Products from the Miss Lulu range are only available for UK delivery.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Livvy and Rose.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
4. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
7. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
8. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
9. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
10. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.